Fall Seminar Series for 2016
We have now created the basic outline for our Fall 2016 Seminar Series. This will be held each Saturday for 8 weeks starting on September 17th and will cover an extensive selection of topics. Each seminar will begin at approximately 10am. Below is a basic outline with more information to come soon!
- September 17th : Bring your lawn back to life.
- September 24th : Planting fall and winter Vegetables.
- October 1st : Perennials for two or more. (dividing perennials)
- October 8th : Care for you Mason bees prior to the winter.
- October 15th : Preparing your garden for the winter.
- October 22nd : Propagation 101 (easy to understand basics with a demo)
- October 29th : Trees and shrubs for fall colour.
- November 5th : Planting fall bulbs and the spring time rewards.
We look forward to seeing you at these seminars this fall!